Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lou Nuer Community US up Comming Election

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Lou Nuer Community US up Comming Election Empty
PostSubject: Lou Nuer Community US up Comming Election   Lou Nuer Community US up Comming Election I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:15 am

Forward by Yuldit

Dear Lou US.

I Simon Deng Key wanted to announce to you that I am running for chairmanship of our Lou Nuer community here in the United States of America. The time I have prepared to lead our community is now.

I am informing all of you to come to July forth in Omaha Nebraska where I will tell the Lou mass all of my proposals.

Please come prepared with any question you may have to asked me.

Any question, please contact me at:

712-730-1136
712-213-1626

May God bless.

Sincerely yours.

Simon Deng Key.
Storm Lake Iowa.

For Lou Nuer community chairmanship.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
Wiyual

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Lou Nuer Community US up Comming Election   Lou Nuer Community US up Comming Election I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Well-thought Mr. Simon Deng Key!
Based on my personal observation about Simon Key, I'm here by endorsing Mr. Deng Key for Lou Nuer’s U.S. Chairmanship. Mr. Key will do an extraordinary job for our community here in the U.S. as well as at home.
Sincerely,
Peter Wiyual Dak
Back to top Go down
DETHREE

Male
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Lab Tech
Humor : doc
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lou Nuer Community US up Comming Election   Lou Nuer Community US up Comming Election I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 am

Dear fellows Lou Nuer citizens.

I think Simon Deng Key is the right candidate who is qualify to lead us for the next coming fews years. on the general ellection day of July4th, 2009, think twice before you cast your out.

Ask yourself are we better last two years a go under Mr. Gatluak Kueny is leadership? or are we not better at all? Is our Community is in wrong direction under Mr. Kuenywar? Then, if your answer is yes, then give him the second term he deserve.

Then, if your answer is no, our Community is going toward in the wrong direction and more divided than before. Then, Simon Deng Key is your second choice to vote for him. I believe that Simon Deng Key will bring change, unity and hope you want that we can believe in again. This election will be tough election, we have ever seen in our life time.

Thank you all.

BY DETHREE IN NGUNDENG STATE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lou Nuer Community US up Comming Election   Lou Nuer Community US up Comming Election I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lou Nuer Community US up Comming Election
Page 1 of 1