Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Declaration of my candidacy, for the president of Lou Nuer Community, in the United States of America.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toang

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Manufacturing
Humor : Genesis
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Declaration of my candidacy, for the president of Lou Nuer Community, in the United States of America. Empty
PostSubject: Declaration of my candidacy, for the president of Lou Nuer Community, in the United States of America.   Declaration of my candidacy, for the president of Lou Nuer Community, in the United States of America. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:23 am

Dear Lou Nuer respective members,

Let me begin by saying thanks to all of you who’ve served this community from the starting itinerary in 1994, 1995 and today; when there was almost nothing available much to served your family and yourself as well, and you chose not to let the condition shook you up and let go the idea of having a community. Thanks to Jacob Gatliey’s administration for leading us the way to the success, because with out them we would not advanced forward as a community today. Thanks to Kueth Yul’s administration for the great job they did in moving our community to the next level in terms of technology. My friends I’m very grateful to be a son of this entire great community.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have unseen difficulties’ that are facing our community today and to tackle these problem you need someone you can count on. Some one who makes sure that your values and ideas are serves with vital principles. In the face of this earth you believe and I believe there can be hope for the good future, and good future comes with respect and dignity. I know we tried many times to move this great community to the way we wanted and that way didn’t seem to be working well as you desire. Well, I see that too, but you don’t have to be tired for your community. Our people in the great home land needs us as well as we need them and that’s why I declare to run for the presidency of LOU NUER COMMUNITY IN THE UNITED OF AMERICAN. I know this will be a great journey for you and I and I also believe that you don’t want to miss this upcoming election that will take place on the 4th of July, 2009, at Omaha, NE.

My friends, come and join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny soaring around your shoulder and see as I can see vote for me.

Thank you,
God bless you and God continuo blessing our Great community.

Toang G. Buom
The next president of Lou Nuer Communtiy of U.S.A
(801)819-8074
toangbuom@gmail.com

Last edited by Toang on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://symmetrydirect.com/atut
Simon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Declaration of my candidacy, for the president of Lou Nuer Community, in the United States of America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaration of my candidacy, for the president of Lou Nuer Community, in the United States of America.   Declaration of my candidacy, for the president of Lou Nuer Community, in the United States of America. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:31 am

It is a blessing to serve and work in the great community of
Lou Nuer, those who are untested and have dedication to serve this community should be given a chance to take another step. Ladies and gentlemen; our community took too many steps during the past administrations as Mr. Toang Gatkouth put it, but there are many things that require a strong leader in order for this community to function properly.

Personally; I know Mr. Toang Gatkuoth as one with much
strength, he has much knowledge in regard to what can benefit the community. Mr. Gatkuoth can work the work and not just talk the talk, I personally witness him as many of you might have and I believe
he will prove it as he become the next president of Lou Nuer Community in the U.S. with this in mind, I can gladly say that I’m endorsing Mr. Toang Gatkuoth for the presidency.

Sincerely,

Simon K. Kuek
Back to top Go down

Declaration of my candidacy, for the president of Lou Nuer Community, in the United States of America.
Page 1 of 1