Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Withdrawal of Gatluak Kuenywar`s candidacy from LNCDI presidency.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gkuenywar

Male
Number of posts : 9
Job/hobbies : soccer
Humor : lou
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Withdrawal of Gatluak Kuenywar`s candidacy from LNCDI presidency. Empty
PostSubject: Withdrawal of Gatluak Kuenywar`s candidacy from LNCDI presidency.   Withdrawal of Gatluak Kuenywar`s candidacy from LNCDI presidency. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:41 am

Dear all LNCDI,INC members,

My fellow community members, it has been a great honor and privilege having served as your president for the last two years. I am grateful that you had given me an opportunity which many long for.

Earlier this month I had once more again declared my interest in serving this community for one more term, however as of June 28, 2009 another decision present itself to me, which is my withdrawal of the bit I put in for the presidency of LNCDI, INC. As we all owed duty to our community we also even owed a greater duty to ourselves, therefore I am starting my education full time and will have no extra time for the needed programs remain to be achieve in our community.

May God bless our community.

Best regards to you all,

Gatluak Kuenywar,
President of LNCDI, INC
Back to top Go down
http://lounuer.org

Withdrawal of Gatluak Kuenywar`s candidacy from LNCDI presidency.
Page 1 of 1