Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appreciation to Edmontonians and friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoh

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Appreciation to Edmontonians and friends Empty
PostSubject: Appreciation to Edmontonians and friends   Appreciation to Edmontonians and friends I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Dear ladies and gentlemen of great city of Edmonton. I am here to thank all of you for giving me an opportunity to serve you as your next President for Sudanese Community of Edmonton. My appreciation goes to Sudanese Nuer Community of Edmonton, Sudanese Dinka Community of Edmonton, Greater Equatoria Community of Edmonton, Western Bhar-El-gazal of Edmonton, Abyei Community in Edmonton, other Sudanese Communities who took part in this crucial election Sudanese of Edmonton ever had and friends from far who contributed in prayer and through telephone calls. Thank you once again ladies and gentlemen and I believe you guys made a right choice I'll render my undivided services to each of you. God bless Edmontonians and may God bless all Sudanese wherever they are.

Yrs sinecerly, Peter Kueth Yoh,
Sudanese Community of Edmonton President elected
Back to top Go down
Ker Biel

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Appreciation to Edmontonians and friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation to Edmontonians and friends   Appreciation to Edmontonians and friends I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Any son of Lou who really means to be a leader can/will unite Lou Nuer than used or admired the the tree branch which lost from the body of its tree.
Regards
ker Biel
Back to top Go down

Appreciation to Edmontonians and friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum :: Share idea with Lou :: Enter into Lou Nuer Forum-
Jump to: