Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest Information about Murle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Latest Information about Murle Empty
PostSubject: Latest Information about Murle   Latest Information about Murle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:32 am

I talked with one of the government officiali in Lil Kwangole, and said, Lou are chasing jabe all around the bushes. They spent seven days in Murle community. Another information said, two Murle chiefs surender to Akobo with their families and society. I will confirm that later on tonight.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
dongediew

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Latest Information about Murle   Latest Information about Murle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Dear webmaster.
Thank you very much what you did could you tell us more from that official . Our father God said fought fore your right.LOU Dnay they have right to fight event to front of God they have right to fought.
God will keep them in the fighting places.
Gatdin DM.

Thanks to God who gave us this Name
Back to top Go down
Pur Duoth Rut

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : football Player
Humor : patient
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Latest Information about Murle   Latest Information about Murle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Dear all,

Bob Marley says, "Stand up, stand up for your right." I think he got it right because one cannot happen to give up his right. Similar to this. Lou have to stand up for their right because they have been condeemned for so long. Now is their turn to harm those who prepetrated them!

Thanks,

Pur Rut
Back to top Go down
tutgatkuoth

Male
Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Sports
Humor : N/A
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Latest Information about Murle   Latest Information about Murle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Hi David
Thank you for the info

This is good information to know what is going on back home and when you get more info let us know.please

David , this is a reasonable fight, and I like the way they are acting right now because they have a right to fight this fight till the end to defend themselves from any one who try to harm them. I know, it would not be easy and it will cause us some lives but Murle have become a big headache to our society for so long
Now it is a time to heal that headache.
God be with them

Sincerely

Tut Gatkuoth
Back to top Go down
http://www.lounuer.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Information about Murle   Latest Information about Murle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Information about Murle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum :: Share idea with Lou :: Enter into Lou Nuer Forum-
Jump to: