Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murle Attack Southern Akobo.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moseswalhok

Male
Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : runner
Humor : english
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Murle Attack Southern Akobo. Empty
PostSubject: Murle Attack Southern Akobo.   Murle Attack Southern Akobo. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:57 am

Hi Lou Nuer.
murle were attack southern Akobo this morning,Akobo official said the Murle still at the Nyadit right now.
many people appear dead,but nothing yet confirm because the Murle are still at the Nyadit.

Thank
Moses Wal
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Murle Attack Southern Akobo.   Murle Attack Southern Akobo. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:08 am

Hi Moses. I believe boys are going to handle it anyway. People moved to toch for cattle grassing, but young men will hopefully reach Akobo this evening, and Murle will learn that lesson. I know many people may have dead, but wait for the news in few days to come.
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
DETHREE

Male
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Lab Tech
Humor : doc
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Murle Attack Southern Akobo.   Murle Attack Southern Akobo. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:59 am

I am sure Murles will pay back the price, for killing our women and children. Thank you all.

Stay Strong until we kill all of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murle Attack Southern Akobo.   Murle Attack Southern Akobo. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murle Attack Southern Akobo.
Page 1 of 1