Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE READ WHAT HZTZA BOL BOL WROTE:!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PLEASE READ WHAT HZTZA BOL BOL WROTE:! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ WHAT HZTZA BOL BOL WROTE:!   PLEASE READ WHAT HZTZA BOL BOL WROTE:! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:57 am

Hztza Bol Bol: According unfishing report, what do the killers wanted from Torchach, do they were there for cattle or Juest to kill"

Can this phase help advocate for peace between Lou and Jikany conflict if the elders and respected people talks like that? Could someone asked themselve a question as to what really trigered the killing?

Only Lou Nuer elders in the US and Canada can answer that small paragraph written by Hztza Bol Bol in the Nasir Community website.

Yuldit.
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
keat

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : listening to musics,reading novels,playing foot ball and valley ball
Humor : good to pple
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PLEASE READ WHAT HZTZA BOL BOL WROTE:! Empty
PostSubject: Just arevenge from last attack   PLEASE READ WHAT HZTZA BOL BOL WROTE:! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:04 am

That is good pragrapy.Iam elder to answere but forgive me.you know this kind of revenge won't finish between the two communites.And if Iam not wrong this is the revenge from the last attack Jikany did to Lou Nuer in Akobo when Lou went to Murle land.after knowing Lou have gone they came kill even the innocent pple innculding infants.And again this are Ngundeng prophecy but what is needed to be done is have both Commonity ceasfire.come together and have one language.if the other community will go raiding the elders and the Commissioners keept quite,it won't finish.
I hope both community can be advice by their respected leaders and finally have atalks .
Keat
Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ WHAT HZTZA BOL BOL WROTE:!
Page 1 of 1