Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BIG CONGRATULATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

BIG CONGRATULATION Empty
PostSubject: BIG CONGRATULATION   BIG CONGRATULATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 am

Dear Ladies and gentlemen of Lou Nuer community.

I want to take opportunity to inform the entire Lou Community that I have just finished talking with fellow, and one of our famous brothers Mr. Goi Jooyul Yol in Khartoum Sudan. Brother Goi has authorized me to inform our entire community that he has officially been appointed as a Commissioner of Akobo Country. Mister Goi have added that he will travel from Khartoum to Bor Town this week and will probably take an inauguration oath next week, and will be ready to start his duty within a week or two from today.
We all have to give this guy a big hand for he is one in our generation to have a chance to obtain a position of commissionership in this critical moment.
I personally congratulate Mr. Goi for his dedication and hard work toward the development of our Lou society. I believe he will be able to bring all the necessary serves that Lou has lacked from the past leaderships.
Let’s congratulate him all together.
Lou oyee,
Goi ---Akobo Commissioner and Lou Development oyee,…………………….
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
kyoh

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-30

BIG CONGRATULATION Empty
PostSubject: Congratulation Mr. Goi Joyuul   BIG CONGRATULATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Full hand congratulation to Mr. Goi who I believe will bring some changes to our war torn Akobo. It could not be a bad decision to appoint Goi as a commisioner of Akobo at this horrible time because there is a time for good and bad and maybe things will change within his time. I would ask all of us to support him because one person can not do any thing alone no matter how hard working person he maybe. Once again, congratulation Mr. Goi and may the almigty God help you as you serve our people in this short hard time. Thanks, Kyoh
Back to top Go down
keat

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : listening to musics,reading novels,playing foot ball and valley ball
Humor : good to pple
Registration date : 2009-01-20

BIG CONGRATULATION Empty
PostSubject: Bravo Goi   BIG CONGRATULATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:21 am

Bravo to Goi Jock for the new appointment.Goi that is the sign of hope from community.I hope you will do your part.welcome to the new post
thanks
keat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BIG CONGRATULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG CONGRATULATION   BIG CONGRATULATION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG CONGRATULATION
Page 1 of 1