Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lou Nuer Community USA election Candidate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Lou Nuer Community USA election Candidate Empty
PostSubject: Lou Nuer Community USA election Candidate   Lou Nuer Community USA election Candidate I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Forward by Yuldit:

Dear Lou:/

My name is Simon Malou Mut, I reside in Storm Lake Iowa. I would like to inform all of you that I am running for the president or chairman of our great community Lou Nuer here in the United States of America. I am asking each and everyone of you to vote for me on July 4th Lou election.

I am ready for this and I'll need your support to get me into this position this year. I have a plan to tell you, but I am not going to give it out here today; but I will be ready to give you all details for my proposal at the election side.

If you have any question please feel free to call me at:
712-213-9010

And Thank.

Simon Malou Mut
For Lou Nuer Community Chairman in the United States of America.
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
DETHREE

Male
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Lab Tech
Humor : doc
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Lou Nuer Community USA election Candidate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lou Nuer Community USA election Candidate   Lou Nuer Community USA election Candidate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:45 am

[b]Dear Mr. Malou Mut

I think you do n't need to run for Lou Nuer Community chairman position for some severals reasons:

You are a preacher in the Church. Why would you like to overwelming yourself by running the Church and the Community?while there are candidates like you who are qualify to run the community?
I think being a church leader is good for you than to be Community leader. You need to tell that plan of yours to your congregations. I think it is better for you to handle the Church and the non Church leaders will take care of the Community issues.

Thank you all
BY DEHTREE IN NGUNDENG STATE
[center][/b]
Back to top Go down

Lou Nuer Community USA election Candidate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum :: Share idea with Lou :: Enter into Lou Nuer Forum-
Jump to: