Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nuer tribe speak Thok-Nath not Nuer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Brown Bol

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Chairman of NCDS OF u.s.a.
Humor : Man of his word
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Nuer tribe speak Thok-Nath not Nuer! Empty
PostSubject: Nuer tribe speak Thok-Nath not Nuer!   Nuer tribe speak Thok-Nath not Nuer! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Attention all Nuer who love to hear word Naath"

Date,July,2nd, 2009

Remember this folks,Nuer is the only name that tittled us as tirbe,and the tribe Nuer speaking [Thok-Nath], therefore we can not used all names Naath -Nuer, it doesn't make sense at all folks.

We are the Naath in Nature, and we are tribe by the name Nuer, many people whom are Nuer in this country and elsewhere in the world kept saying, I speak Nuer which is wrong,we are speak [Thok-Nath]. The name Nuer has to be use for any Organization Nuer tribe formed,when it come to the Nuerism,Please let us differentiate these two names in our entire tribe of Nuer, in my conclusion of this message to you, we are Naath in nature, tribe as Nuer and we speak Thok-Nath.

For more information, Please I can advise you to go to library,and type in or give our tribe name as Nuer,and that will locate you what languange this tribe Nuer speak.

Thank
Mr.Brown Both Bol
The NCDS of U.S.A.President & Chief Executive officer
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/brownbol

Nuer tribe speak Thok-Nath not Nuer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum :: Share idea with Lou :: Enter into Lou Nuer Forum-
Jump to: