Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A message from the NCDS of U.S.A.President!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Brown Bol

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Chairman of NCDS OF u.s.a.
Humor : Man of his word
Registration date : 2009-03-16

A message from the NCDS of U.S.A.President! Empty
PostSubject: A message from the NCDS of U.S.A.President!   A message from the NCDS of U.S.A.President! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:57 pm

This message must be clear, and can be care out wisely to all NCDS of U.S.A.'s States repersentatives by four [4] NCDS of U.S.A.'s regions coordinators"

Date,July,23,2009

I would like to inform all NCDS of U.S.A. four [4] regions coordinators that, folks please if this message from me won't be care out to all NCDS of U.S.A. States repersentatives, as the way I said it, then the problem would be me and you. Becuase sooner or later, the NCDS of U.S.A.'s 42 members board of Executives may would issue or determine the convention that will invited all Nuer tribe officialls in Sudan government side and south Sudan side inparticular, therefore if you 're not an registred member under the local NCDS leadership's residential area, than you will not be allowed to that convention, that's why I want this message to be clear to any NCDS appointee chapter leaders across the country.

Mr.Deng Liem, the coordinater of NCDS of U.S.A.'s midwestern States, please let me and you be clear to this message.

Mr.Gach Bol Thong, the coordinators of NCDS of U.S.A.'s Western States, please let me and you be clear to this message.

Mr.Ruach Koang Chol, the coordinator of NCDS of U.S.A.'s midsouthern States, please let me and you be clear to this message.

Mr.Nhial Tut Kuanyang, the coordinator of NCDS of U.S.A.'s Eastern States, please let me and you be clear to this message.

- Imortant Notice to NCDS of U.S.A. board Presiden"

The NCDS of U.S.A.'s board President, Mr.Stephen Lahm Mayang, must to make sure my message is confirm, and understoodable by all these four [4] REGIONS 's NCDS of U.S.A. coordinators, because right now I'm traveling around the country in order to let all NCDS of U.S.A.'s policies implement, therefore the job description to all NCDS of U.S.A.42 's members board of Executives could get room to play on.

I also would like to inform the NCDS of U.S.A. secretary general Mr.Banak Madieng Kueth, and media coordinator, Mr.Biel Jock Thich to be aware of the message too, chief Brown will be happy if all my meesages that I purposed since I took the office worked to NCDS members.

Thank
Mr.Brown Both Bol
The NCDS of U.S.A.President and Chief Executive officer
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/brownbol

A message from the NCDS of U.S.A.President!
Page 1 of 1