Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We must focusing on Nuer tribe Unity only!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Brown Bol

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Chairman of NCDS OF u.s.a.
Humor : Man of his word
Registration date : 2009-03-16

We must focusing on Nuer tribe Unity only! Empty
PostSubject: We must focusing on Nuer tribe Unity only!   We must focusing on Nuer tribe Unity only! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:15 pm

We must preach Unity among us Nuer tribe, in order to stop our enemy killing us"

Date,August, 4,2009

If Nuer four's sub-sections clans such as"

JikanyNuer

LouNuer

FangakNuer

& BentiewNuer's kept preaching Unity among themselves, since we start coming to this country years ago, today Nuer enemies could not get few windows to come in with. But the Unity among Nuer doesn't work nomore, because the trust gone among them, that's why today I and you in this country, trying to bring the Nuer tribe Unity back under the Umbrella of NCDS.

My condelency to all 189 death, may god bless their souls.

I ask again please Nuer, let us think wisely for our future, its seem no ones protected civilians lives in south Sudan especially Nuer tribe in particular, because this killing shouldn't be repeated again, again and again on unarmed men and women in Nuer land.

This year folks, we the NCDS of U.S.A.'s leaders would like to call the Nuer tribe National convention here in U.S.soil, and that convention will display somes questions that can be answers by those Nuer leaders in the Goss government and Northern Sudanese, if they will made their way in to U.S.

Let me asure you folks, if we Nuer in abroad or elsewhere in the world would stop hatered,selfishness interest and personalities against once another, than the peace will head on our regions, but if those will remain unsolves, folks I don't think the peace will be in the Nuer tribe regions. But I beg you my fellow Nuer that, please let us continue focussing on peace and defeat of enemy out of our territory.

Don't forget that we do have many as 25000 Orphans's Nuer children now in Nuer land, in which their parents killed by Nuer tribe sub-sections clanism war alone, and civil war in Sudan, who going to help those Orphans? Are we Nuer need more Orphans children rather than what we got? I don't think so, but we will now because no love, no hope and no change in Nuer land.

Long live Nuer tribe

long live Naath Nuer

Long live NCDS worldwide Organization

Thank

Mr.Brown Both Bol

The NCDS of U.S.A.chief
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/brownbol
Peter R. Gatkuoth

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-28

We must focusing on Nuer tribe Unity only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We must focusing on Nuer tribe Unity only!   We must focusing on Nuer tribe Unity only! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:12 am

Dear Chairman Brown,

ACTION ...... is needed than words, words are enough since the last days of your campaign!!!!!!!!

Your brother,

Peter Reat Gatkuoth
Western Canada
Back to top Go down

We must focusing on Nuer tribe Unity only!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum :: Share idea with Lou :: Enter into Lou Nuer Forum-
Jump to: