Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EMERGENCY MEETING WITH SPLM/GOSS DELEGATES IN OMAHA, NE, USA‏

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wiyual

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-04

EMERGENCY MEETING WITH SPLM/GOSS DELEGATES IN OMAHA, NE, USA‏ Empty
PostSubject: EMERGENCY MEETING WITH SPLM/GOSS DELEGATES IN OMAHA, NE, USA‏   EMERGENCY MEETING WITH SPLM/GOSS DELEGATES IN OMAHA, NE, USA‏ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:20 am

Dear Lou Nuer Members!

I have just learned that three SPLM Delegations are convening an emergency meeting tomorrow, 9/26/2009 with all Sudanese here in Omaha, NE, USA.

The three delegate names consist of:

Oyai Deng Ajak the minister of regional cooperation.

Dr. Luka Monoja, the minister of cabinet affairs, and

Ezikiel Lol Gatkuoth, the Head of the government of South Sudanese mission to U.S/SPLM representative in United States/Member of liberation Council.
VENUE: SUDANESE EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH (LCMS)

3314 SOUTH 44TH AVENUE, OMAHA, NE 68105

DATE: SEPTEMBER 26, 2009

TIME: 2:00PM-7:00PM

My urgent requests to all Lou Nuer members who are living in North America and around the world is that, please try to reserve your time to attend this important meeting. Hence, it will be a good opportunity for Lou Nuer, if it happens by chance to be chosen to talk among many people who will be eager to talk, to deliver our grievances to those delegates.

Please my fellow Lou Nuer members, give us your thought and urgent message that could be delivered to those delegates if one among us will have a chance to talk in that meeting. Please be concise, specific, and avoid inserting politics sidelines. It doesn't matter if you are from SPLM, SPLM-DC, SSDF, or any other political party in South Sudan. What we need now is how to save the lives of our civilians who are now in midst of danger because what had happened in 2006, when illegal disarmament to Lou Nuer was conducted, is repeating itself now in Lou Nuer Land.

God Bless us all,

Peter Wiyual Dak
Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY MEETING WITH SPLM/GOSS DELEGATES IN OMAHA, NE, USA‏
Page 1 of 1