Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank to Thuok Bol and John Kuek!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Brown Bol

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Chairman of NCDS OF u.s.a.
Humor : Man of his word
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Thank to Thuok Bol and John Kuek! Empty
PostSubject: Thank to Thuok Bol and John Kuek!   Thank to Thuok Bol and John Kuek! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:25 pm

To move forward for our Nuer tribe society activities here in this country,I don't think our Nuer societyt will look back and to bring us to 19 century level,I ask you folks to go forward for any reasonable that could help Nuer people in all entire Nationalities we lives in.

I Mr.Brown Both Bol proud to all of you young Nuer people, who show on where to be or what to do for the future of our Nuer,If I will get elected as the Nuer community development Service chief this year,all things you folks have done so far will be promotes and payback will start base on Nuer tribe future you folks already invested,keep shining guys on your people Nuer eyes or faces daily,Nothing will bring Nuer tribe down again if I will be your leader.

Please Mr.Thuok Bol and Mr.John Kuek thank again,Just take my accessories contacts,I will be available from 8:AM to 3:30PM central standard time,also night time beginning at 3:30 PM when I get off work to midmight, will be much more better to discuss issues.

Home:507-372-5886
Cell:615-275-5074
Email:brownbol@yahoo.com

Folks,the NCDS of U.S.A.election now set for May/2nd/2009 in Omaha/Nebraska, at 12:00Noon,and it will last by 6:PM,place or location in the city of Omaha will be air shortly after this note.
Thank
Mr.Brown Both Bol
The NCDS chief candidate
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/brownbol

Thank to Thuok Bol and John Kuek!
Page 1 of 1