Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graduation Anouncement

Go down 
+3
Toang
Wiyual
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Graduation Anouncement Empty
PostSubject: Graduation Anouncement   Graduation Anouncement I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Dear Members.

Can you please congratulate our sister Nyatek Chamjock Chung. She is going to graduate soon with two degrees, at Tennessee State University.

Bachelors of Science in Health Care, and Bachelors of Art in Human Resource Management. She is also going to start her MS degree in Health Care Infromatics, soon.

You can drop her the words of encouragement here.

Thanks.
Webmaster
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
Wiyual

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement   Graduation Anouncement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:54 am

Job well done Ms. Chamjock!
I really appreciated your hard works by achieving those two degrees. Nowadays, it is rarely to find young lady like you to finishes post educations. Your achievements may pave the for wondering ladies who don't know where thier future are.

Again, move forwards on that dream and may God bless you in your career.

Peter Wiyual Dak
Back to top Go down
Toang

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Manufacturing
Humor : Genesis
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement   Graduation Anouncement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Great work Ms. Chamjock, it is our task to open our eyes and later help those who might need it in the future. Well done sister.

Toang G. Buom
Back to top Go down
http://symmetrydirect.com/atut
D nhial

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : student / reading
Humor : fun
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement   Graduation Anouncement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:22 am

Thank for you very much Nya Chamjok Chung for your great job you have been achieved. I know your family back home. They are important elements among Chie Man Nyuak Both family. Many of them are educated too including your dady. You have done a great job for you and for Lounuer and south sudanese people.

Duol Tot Nhial
Edmonton, West Canada

Education is a passport to future sista
Back to top Go down
http://lounuer.com
D nhial

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : student / reading
Humor : fun
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement   Graduation Anouncement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:33 am

sorr for mis spelling I meant Chie Man Nyuak.

Duol Tot Nhial

Hey brother Duol.

I fixed the eror for you, now you don't have to worry.

thanks.

Webmaster
Back to top Go down
http://lounuer.com
Ker Biel

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement   Graduation Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:52 am

Dear all

I really apreciated your responses and our sister's achievement. This is only way in which every one of us would get better sucessful. Your participation shows the promotion of our community, keep doing it. Lou are now become more respectful nation and strong, peaceful around the globe. More thanks to our sister, we have problem for graduate women if we got a woman for ever movement please let us considered that the change is already coming.

Secondly Mr. Yul, I went to Kitchener last tuesday, I was there till sunday morning. I will talk to you later at night, that one was passponed because some people don't know the numbers including me, talk about it later. This is my cell no 416 737 3228
Thank
Ker Biel
Toronto
Back to top Go down
kyoh

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement   Graduation Anouncement I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Great job Nyabuoy and keep it up. As a part of your family in foriegn land, we have no much to offer except the word of encouragement. It will be a great achievement especially to our community where only few ladies make it to that stage. God bless you as you continue with your career and wish you all the best. Your uncle, Kweth Yoh from Canada.
Back to top Go down
NhialD

Male
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Security Officer
Humor : Funny jokes, setting the standard for entertaining,
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement   Graduation Anouncement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:14 pm

IN THIS WORLD YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE NO METTER OF WHAT. WELL DONE SISTER.
Nhial Dak Duop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement   Graduation Anouncement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graduation Anouncement
Page 1 of 1