Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lou Nuer Members Worldwide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

To Lou Nuer Members Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: To Lou Nuer Members Worldwide   To Lou Nuer Members Worldwide I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Dear Lou Nuer Members Worldwide.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year.
Brothers and Sisters, the Lou Nuer community website in the US have operated for almost ten years now, and I as a webmaster saluted all of you for being the only loyal members of this great community to join your brothers in the US to share ideas with. I want you to know that I as the former chairman and a webmaster of this great community appreciated your contribution, and your participation in the Lou Nuer Community website that was built mainly to distribute information to Lou members worldwide.
The reason I’m writing this message to you is very simple. I think you all know that Lou Nuer is one community whether we created ten or more websites in its name, it will still remain one and anything that is created in the name of Lou will also be belongs to Lou. However, I am personally QUESTIONING the newly created website in Toronto Canada, why? (1) Because the website is NOT for Lou Nuer in Canada. (2) It is NOT for Lou in Toronto. And (3) it is in competition with the community website in the United States.
As I stated above, Lou community is one and every problem that members face in one country is also faced in other countries. To tell you a bit of our experience in the U.S, members of the Lou Nuer Community has gone through similar issues that you Lou in Canada are experiencing today. To mention the few to you, we fought in the meeting halls; we had groups such as Akobo, Gon, Mor, and some other isolated groups. When such things happened, the combination members of Lou from all three counties including pastors, respectful elders and well educated individuals stood firm for the Unity of Lou, and decided to reunify Lou community in a concrete way. These members carefully maintained the active member’s database including names, contributions, and membership fees and also established the community by-law, and created the website to distribute information to every Loah including those who do not like the Unity. However, none of those opposition groups never ever dare to create a separate website for itself; instead, they claimed what they believe to be their right in the same community website. The issue between the main community and the opposition groups was resolved through many serious talks. Today, those mentioned groups are not well functioning in the US, instead, some of their members have already joined the Lou Nuer main Community.
Yes brothers and sisters mainly in Toronto Canada, you’re truly the members of this community no one can deny that. But please understand that the name "Lou" we all carried should also be consider important and not to be misused as such. An individual or certain group of people should not create a website simply because they are Lou, and misleads others to join the Development that has no foundation. For me, I am not happy with the newly website, because it will in the long run bring a major division that we will all feel sorry about, especially you Lou in Canada, unless you changed the title to something like Lou Nuer Community Development in Canada or Toronto. To be frank, the development you’re trying to advertise has no bass. You cannot claim the development of Lou for all Lou members while even you in Toronto are not supporting what you’re claiming or organize yourselves. Lou name plus development are not simple things to be carried out like that. It is the heavy duty that needs a careful establishment.
Fortunately, expanding the communication is not bad, but the way this new website was carried out is not clean to be frank with you. Because if it was created for communication reason, we already have one here well enough for all our communication purposes. But I believe it was not the case; instead it was created to see the ability and knowledge of individual in the new world technology. However, if that is the case, we all know that technology reached every one now a day; everyone of us would have already built a website for our community and now we might have more than ten websites online.
Truly, everyone is considered royal contributors to the Lou Nuer Community Website in the US, but the community still hold the responsibility to dictate those who registered to disturbed the unity of others. The community also gives the webmaster a full authority to ban out those who violate the rules, such as personal arguments, insulting in public, and all other inappropriate topics. But I as the community webmaster tried my best to treat everyone fairly. Even when I fall into major disagreement with some of the web participants, I still considered all members as important even those who do not contribute anything to the community but only the insults and nonsense arguments. When I had few disagreements issues with some of our brothers on the website, I still allowed them to post their topics and say whatever they want to say. But I became very disappointed when I see the same brothers whom had disagreement with me on the web to create another website which I personally believe as a declaration of the (division). I don't think we should allow that kind of attitude in the community. Since we are brothers, we should resolve the disagreement in brotherly way. I don’t think anyone of you out there would support that whenever someone got mad at another person within the community to go head and create whatever he want simply because he/she is Loah. I don't think that can bring unity.
For you to understand my point I am for the unity of Lou and I value every one's contribution on the web and the entire community. But I want you to think a bit of the meaning of that new website. Is it really for Lou? if it is for Lou, why copying and paste the pictures of the Lou members that were already displayed on the Lou Nuer Website in the US? (e.g, the Chief and some graduate pictures) What is the reason to called people to join the Lou development new website while we have already had a communication discussion board here if it is for communication reason? Why creating a website without informing the community in the US which have already settled itself and said as one community that , we the members in Canada want to expand our community here by organizing members and form the community and will create a website for Lou Community in Canada just like you in the United States? Why the founders of the new website seriously questioning the members in the US like if they have major issue with them? : Questions like what is the reason to inform you in the US? Why you assumed to rule all Lou? Brothers and sisters, if you considered these questions, you will be able to determine my point.
We in the United States have clearly stated to you that we are not consider ourselves as the leaders of the community as whole, but we need all Lou in other countries such as you in Canada, Australia and African to adopt the systematic organization of the community that we have already established in the US. Have a one leader, one unity, and one conference meeting a year. That is all we need from you. Instead, some of you do not understand our standard and thinks we are just the website carriers. I want all of you to know that we are an organized community with members who are not just Lou, but financial contributors, mediators, unity and peace promoters. You can all create your own websites without unity, but tomorrow you will still see our organization in the US proceeding to the next level.
I also want you to know that we are not hungry to recruit members who can bring problems to our organization. We only consider to serves those who have a vision of real unity and development of Lou Nuer area. Think of yourself as if no other Lou member here in Diaspora; this is what you can bring home to Lou people? For those of you who register with unknown names in the discussion board, we do not need your contribution if we do not know who you are. We need the real Lou to talk because your words will remain as a record for your reputation in the future. We cannot keep the names we do not know in the system. Seriously, if you are not going to reveal your identity to the webmaster, your account will be deletes out, no fooling.
To aware you once again, the community is not the website, but the people. Website is simply a property of the community. The group that have created the new website should not call Lou people to the Dry development that have no base, no members, no executive, no foundation and nothing.
Lastly, if you all love Lou Community to remain united, I asked you to judge the secrete behind the new website. I understand that many of you are not for separation and I believe you will question that website yourself if you really consider Lou to be one body.
Notice: This topic is not for debate; only those who disagree or agree are allowed to reply with full analysis not directly to the author but the general idea of Lou Unity.
Yrs.
Kueth Yul Dieu.
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
keat

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : listening to musics,reading novels,playing foot ball and valley ball
Humor : good to pple
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: To Lou Nuer Members Worldwide   To Lou Nuer Members Worldwide I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi
Brothers and Sisters in diaspora,we do some time said we in Africa we have our pple who can be agood leader of tomorrow and this good leaders are from diaspora.but it happened now some are just trying to bring confusion to Lou Community.please what I can adivce you is to tell you now matter who you are how rich you are,your leadership will be determined by your characters.we don't know each other as those who stay in US OR CANADA AND AFRICA.but bear in mind that who ever is against the unity of Lou is loosing his tomorrow leadership, Ihope you do heard from Gorden koang that who ever don't want to come to Sudan let him rise his hand up word so that he call the God to him since his the only one to judge the rights and wrongs onces.please don't let evil thing lead you away from Unity of Lou.you know in some places when when you gave introduction while other pple are watching and you said you are from Lou Nuer other pple do become upset why?because of Lou Nuer.and we are call so?.this are the thing you as aperson can try to judge befor taking any action.think twice.and this proverb can go those wh are just quik minded and do consider themseves are the final.only God(Kuoth )is the final above all
please think again,and is not bad to decide to day and say sorry tomorrow .if you know some one drive you ,you can just apologies and finish.As Iam talking here in Sudan Iam happy for the new websit.
but for you the webmaster and the rest of Lou Community please just take it easy.as you know(ngoak dial puot puake)

thanks

Keat Bayak
Back to top Go down
keat

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : listening to musics,reading novels,playing foot ball and valley ball
Humor : good to pple
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: To Lou Nuer Members Worldwide   To Lou Nuer Members Worldwide I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:08 pm

sorry please Imean at the last Iam not happy for the new websit but Idon't mean Iam happy for the new websit.please try to read that one at the first and consider this one here(Iam not happy for the new websit)
Keat Bayak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lou Nuer Members Worldwide   To Lou Nuer Members Worldwide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Lou Nuer Members Worldwide
Page 1 of 1