Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Brown Bol

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Chairman of NCDS OF u.s.a.
Humor : Man of his word
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.! Empty
PostSubject: Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.!   Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:44 pm

I would like to let you know Lou Nuer members that,our Nuer Community Development Service NCDS hasn't been divided yet folks,because I won the NCDS election last year with 45% and Khun Kueth with 35%.What was happened last year was the lack of work experienced from the person who chair the electoral commitee members.Mr.Nhial Dojiok Never experienced such work since then guys,Nhial Dojiok does has self interest,he doesn't like me to be chief executive of NCDS,he do like Mr.Mar,that why the election goes wrong.

Nhial Dojiok disagreed with two electoral commintee among his team,and those guys are,Mr.Banak Mading Kueth and Mr.Pajock Kong,the two guys told him that,only those who attend the city hall here in Omaha to vote,we cannot accept the outsiders vote because nobody monitor them,folks Nhial Dojiok Refused to agree with his team,The cost of problem is Alaska voters.
Folks when the Alaska State projrction call in with 130 people vote for Mr.Brown and 20 people vote for Khun Kueth,Right there Nhial Dojiok was panic and immidiately he disagreed by saying qoute" This is not true vote,how come Mr.Khun Kueth can get only 20 people while he do have many relatives lived there in Alaska,do you believe that guys questioning public? Of course this is avote Mr.Nhial Dojiok said by Nuer members at the session hall,Khun can get zero too if all Nuer member in Alaska State love Mr.Brown Bol said again by Nuer members.

To come to the conclusion or final of my message to you guys,I Mr.Brown Bol I can tell you more bout last year election,but at this time I can't,due to the limited time I can save for the next event,This is the only piece of words I can give you at this time,more later will approach your attention as long as I get account now with Lou Nuer .org.

We will come to one Nuer Station later this month,that's wouldn't take us long.

Thank
Mr.Brown Both Bol
The NCDS of U.S.A.President
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/brownbol
Gatluak Geng

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : ptl
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.!   Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Hey mr Brown by the way don,t mention all Lou is me Gatluak Geng and is just opinionated not thing against you. Gatluak Geng Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Pur Duoth Rut

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : football Player
Humor : patient
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.!   Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Dear Gatluak,

Calm down, bro! What's your problem with John Brown? Ask his email address if you have any issue with him instead of talking here.

Thanks.

Pur
Back to top Go down
Gatluak Geng

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : ptl
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: wow   Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Dear Pur
Hey Mr Pur to be honest with you I don,t have any problem against your friend Mr Brown, But damn thought can I opinionated or say what in my mind please since this for public or website to share our Idea ? I wish I would apologiz but I don,t know how to.

Gatluak
ASAP
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
NhialD

Male
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Security Officer
Humor : Funny jokes, setting the standard for entertaining,
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.!   Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Hey G. I agree with you bro at this time we need to open our eyes and look for Missal real careful. Disrespecting Nuer name I’m not part of it. I always support unity not individual, Lou Nuer should stay out this.

Nhial Dak Duop
Omaha NE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.!   Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention Lou Nuer members of U.S.!
Page 1 of 1