Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention Lou Nuer chairman Mr.Gatlauk Puk!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Brown Bol

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Chairman of NCDS OF u.s.a.
Humor : Man of his word
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Attention Lou Nuer chairman Mr.Gatlauk Puk! Empty
PostSubject: Attention Lou Nuer chairman Mr.Gatlauk Puk!   Attention Lou Nuer chairman Mr.Gatlauk Puk! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Sir I sent amessage in to your community lou Nuer website other day, in order to send me your lou Nuer representative to Nuer Community Development Service in U.S.A.NCDS,I informed you all Nuer tribe sub-section clans leaders because, leadership of NCDS of U.S.A.felt into my adminstration,eventhough its seem now to folks in Nuer socity by not understand what is really going on,yes I'm still looking for those representatives.

Please feed me back if this message yet doesn't convent you or entire great lou Nuer community members,I will be in General Paulino Matip Nhial home for consultate of dispute that taken place last year during it election.

Thank
Mr.Brown Both Bol
The NCDS of U.S.A.President
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/brownbol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Attention Lou Nuer chairman Mr.Gatlauk Puk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Lou Nuer chairman Mr.Gatlauk Puk!   Attention Lou Nuer chairman Mr.Gatlauk Puk! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Mr. Brown Both Bol.

I have receive your message, but the reason why I did not reply is because we in Lou Nuer Community have many death incidents this month. I personally have lost about 13 people in the family this month. Because of that, I did not have motivation to do anything or talking on the phone.

If you understand that situation please, give me at least a month to refresh from this sad moment. I can not even think of what you want me to do.

I will appreciate your understanding.
Yrs.
Kueth Yul
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com

Attention Lou Nuer chairman Mr.Gatlauk Puk!
Page 1 of 1