Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech. Empty
PostSubject: Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech.   Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech
By Lou Nuer Community USA

The government of South Sudan GOSS shall not condemn Lou for killing Jikany through Hearsay evidence and without a proof of corpus delicti. The authentications are merely the best writers but lack of Physical evidence.

In Nuer culture, an intentional killing of child and a women is prohibited; but Gajiok started it in the morning of March 12 2009 by killing the following family.

The first Family:

Gai Lam Chakuen Buah ( The Head of the Family) 54
Nyathep Tut (the first wife to Gai Lam)49
Nyayien Kot ( the second wife to Gai Lam)37
Nyadeni Gai Lam -17
Nyathiang Gai Lam-15
Thijin Gai Lam-7

The second Family:

Lok Malual Nhial ( known as Lok Nyatuor Chakuen Buah)-52
Nyamani Kuon Buay-45
Nyayien Luak Nyuon-33
Mother of Nyagony Kot (mother-in-Law to Gai Lam)- age -75
Nyatirit Lok Malual Nhial- 15
Nyanhial lok Malual nhial--13

Wounded patient under treatment in Akobo Hospital

Nyagonya Buoy Kot
Nyajany Joak
NyaSunday Nyadoni
Thep Kek Both Nyuon

These patients have a lot of fractures, skin damage and they are under 12 years old of age.

The 12 deceased and 4 wounded were all from one family that has nothing to do with who killed Jikany men. But they were brutally killed in case of just two men. How can the GOSS government justify such killing?

Your article stated: “According to the Nasir development official, in March a fight between one Jikany clan and Lou resulted in the deaths of 14 people of the Lou including women and children, thus prompting the revenge attack Friday”.

There was no such thing as fight between one Jikany clan and Lou at the time when those deceases were murdered. But an unknown numbered group of Jikany carried the same type of ambush Lou used to kill people in Torkech. And the different is that Lou attacked Torkech while Jikany has no other war to fight.

Instead, Jikany carried the killing while Lou was at war with Murle tribe. Gajiok as Nuer could not wait for men to come back and kill a man in revenge of their two men who were also killed days earlier.

More clues:

A day after Jikany murdered 12 people in Konyerek, and wounded 4 others mostly women and children, Lou fighters from Murle arrived in Akobo finding the news of massive killing done by Jikany. Many of these fighters wanted to proceed to Jikany area for revenge, but elders advice them not to go to Jikany because they believe the revenge would have been a severe killing in Jikany side.

On April 18 when 12 payams of Nyandit on the South side of Akobo were attacked by Murle tribe, Lou young men from Toch ran to rescue the people from the Payams. Behind them, a group of Jikany men attacked the cattle camp thinking that all Lou young men left for rescue in Akobo. The attackers were captured alive but released later. What credit could the GOSS grant to Lou for releasing the attackers because they are Nuers?

Recently before Lou attacked Torkech, Jikany killed 5 men from Lou in a village called Makak and one wounded. This is what triggered Lou to take an ambush to any village of Jikany. Could the GOSS still Condemn Lou?

Signed by

Lou Nuer Community USA.
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
DETHREE

Male
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Lab Tech
Humor : doc
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech.   Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:55 pm

I am very happy, lou Nuer retaliated. by killing 49 people from Jikany.

I hope the bad things Jikany did to lou Nuer of killing innocent peaceful family come back to them.
Thanks you all. We are the strongest and Greatest Subtribe in Nuer history.

The Jikany nyayow knew that all the time we have a fighting with them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech.   Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Correction Dethree. This is not between Lou and Jikany, but only certain people within Lou with Gajiok Nasir only. Jikany includes Gaguang, and Gajaak, but these two Jikany sections are not include into this. So when you write, try to know the different between Jikany and Gajiok, Gaguang and Gajaak.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thank.
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech.   Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Condenmation of 49 killed in Torkeech.
Page 1 of 1