Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergency message to all NCDS members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Brown Bol

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Chairman of NCDS OF u.s.a.
Humor : Man of his word
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Emergency message to all NCDS members Empty
PostSubject: Emergency message to all NCDS members   Emergency message to all NCDS members I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Emergency message to all NCDS of U.S.A.'s members and their leaders"

Date/Nove/11/2009

Death occurred in NCDS family and need all of our help"

A emergency contribution needs bady on the Nuer son who past away last thursday in Taxes, the NCDS of Taxes state chairman appeal to us to help the vitim buried, they was told by the hospital authorities to come up with money or the dead body will be burn by the weekend according to the report coming to my attention this afternoon.

I urged all NCDS states representatives and their members to do whatever they can to collect mone as soon as possible, in order to get the vitim buried, also I urged all Chie lang people whom are close parents of vitim to do their part immidiately, the guy name is Khor, Mr.Gatjeny Matai who is now the NCDS representative, will expect us others Nuer members across the country to help their hands in Taxes.

I personaly would like to get this message into attention of these four guys"

Mr.Geng Dol

Mr.Chan Mark

Mr.Chuol Puk

Mr.Wiyual Mayian

Folks please, try to call the NCDS of Taxes chairman Mr.Gatjeny Matai and Uncle Lul Top for the details, I try to call both Gatjeny and Uncle Lul Top, but signal failed, I will keep tring. Phone #817-715-3761

Thank

Mr.Brown Both Bol

The NCDS chief
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/brownbol

Emergency message to all NCDS members
Page 1 of 1