Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lou Nuer -USA - General Assembly Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wiyual

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Lou Nuer -USA - General Assembly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Lou Nuer -USA - General Assembly Meeting   Lou Nuer -USA - General Assembly Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 am

Hello Fellow Country Men/Women,

I hope this message finds you in a good spirit as it leaves me over here in our office in the United States of America.

The high office of Lou Nuer Community Development International, INC greets you in the name of our Great Community and above all, in the name of Almighty God who keeps us breathing fresh air everyday.

Right to the point, the administration of SIMON DENG KEY cordially invited all Lou Nuer members to a general assembly meeting scheduled to be held in MILE HIGH CITY OF DENVER, in the State of COLORADO on Saturday, March 20th, in the year of our Lord 2010.

The meeting will be at Sudanese Community Lutheran Church within Bethlehem Lutheran Church located at:
2100 Wadsworth Blvd
Lakewood, CO 80214 (Venue may change but we will let you know)

Time: 10:00AM (American Mountain Standard Time)

What: Discuss new administration's policies with General Assembly. There will also be another meeting right after General Assembly meeting. This will be a meeting between new administration, By-Laws Committee and Peace Committee. Full agendas will be given at a time of meeting.

What to bring: Please read the Lou Nuer Constitution and come ready for discussion/questions.

Please contact GATWEC GATKEK DENGPATHOT at gatwecdengpathot@yahoo.com if you are almost certain that you will make it to meeting. Lou Nuer Community in Colorado would like to know who is coming so that they organize a meeting better. Therefore, it's important that you email or call me.

Should you have any question, I'm sure you know how to reach one of us in our office.

May Almighty God Bless This Great Community.

Yours As Always,

Gatwec Gatkek Dengpathot
Lou Nuer Secretary for Youth Affairs/USA
Lou Nuer Secretary General/State of Colorado
Back to top Go down

Lou Nuer -USA - General Assembly Meeting
Page 1 of 1