Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement

Go down 
+2
Wiyual
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement Empty
PostSubject: Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement   Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Peter Makuach tried to publicly announced his graduation ceremony early in December last year, but he couldn't get a chance to reach the Lou Nuer community members world wide. He has recently sent a message to the community webmaster to forward his announcement to the Lou Nuer Community Discussion Board. He also included his graduation photos to be added to the Lou Nuer graduate pictures on the web.

Peter Makuach Chot Deng garduated on December 11, 2008 at Griffith University in Queensland - Australia with a BS degree in Human Service specialized in the Community and family welfare in job search support.

He is asking his long time friends, family and community members globally to congratulate him in his academic achievement.
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
Wiyual

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement   Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Congratulations to Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng for such an achievement.

Second to that Mr. Kueth, do you have any more information concerning the incident that terrorized and killed Lou innocence civil workers in Duk county of Jonglei? I did forward a brief info from other source that might contain incomplete info. It would be helpful if investigation takes place as soon as possible rather than later.

Feed us back please,

Peter
Back to top Go down
dongediew

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement   Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Dear mr makuach i know when we are in the re fugee camp of ethiopia .
Congratulation mr chot deng fore achievement go a head.
and thank you my brother.
Donge diew
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement   Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:26 am

[quote="Wiyual"]Congratulations to Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng for such an achievement.

Second to that Mr. Kueth, do you have any more information concerning the incident that terrorized and killed Lou innocence civil workers in Duk county of Jonglei? I did forward a brief info from other source that might contain incomplete info. It would be helpful if investigation takes place as soon as possible rather than later.

Feed us back please,

Peter[/quote]

Yes Peter Gat Dak, I did called the day before yesterday and talk to one of the Lou Politicians. What he told me was way differ from the information you had provided yesterday.

Because you have the names, your information seems to be a little bit accurate than what I know. The guy I called told me that some Dinka bandits who hided themselves in the bushes shooted at the two lories full of Lou Nuer policemen. He said the police were well equiped and armed and that they could manage to fight back, but becuase shooters were in the bushes, they killed one police man and wonded at least three people.

When policemen jumped off the cars and tries to catch the bandits, they couldn't get them. Instead they continue on their way. That is what I heard.
But this seems a little bit confusing, I will call again and find out what really going on soon.

Have a blessing day.
Yuldit.
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
Peter R. Gatkuoth

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement   Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:44 am

Dear Brother,

Congratulation for your achievement. The chance for advancement are still ahead or you have a good time to persuade other choices. Wish you all the best and bright future endeavor.

Your brother,

Peter Reat Gatkuoth

London
Back to top Go down
Ker Biel

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement   Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:04 am

Dear all

My appreciation goes to master mind Peter Deng who recenly graduate in Human service field. I know Mr. Chot for long time I believe he will be good for that achievement.

Thank
Ker Biel
Toronto
Back to top Go down
keat

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : listening to musics,reading novels,playing foot ball and valley ball
Humor : good to pple
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement   Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:57 am

[quote="Ker Biel"]Dear all

My appreciation goes to master mind Peter Deng who recenly graduate in Human service field. I know Mr. Chot for long time I believe he will be good for that achievement.

Thank
Ker Biel
Toronto[/quote]

thanks brother Deng for the efford you put on your study please life is not easy when are study but once you finish you enjoy the beauty have it and welcome to the new world
Keat Bayak Nyang
Back to top Go down
keat

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : listening to musics,reading novels,playing foot ball and valley ball
Humor : good to pple
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement   Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:01 pm

[quote="keat"][quote="Ker Biel"]Dear all

Thank
Ker Biel
Toronto[/quote]

thanks brother Deng for the efford you put on your study please life is not easy when are study but once you finish you enjoy the beauty have it and welcome to the new world
Keat Bayak Nyang[/quote]

my last appreciation goes to Mr.Makuach for his hard work please don't give up the fight as Bob Marley always song
God bless
keat Bayak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement   Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you Congratulate Mr. Peter Makuach Chot Deng on his achievement
Page 1 of 1