Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention Mr.Ter Deng Gatluak!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Brown Bol

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Chairman of NCDS OF u.s.a.
Humor : Man of his word
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Attention Mr.Ter Deng Gatluak! Empty
PostSubject: Attention Mr.Ter Deng Gatluak!   Attention Mr.Ter Deng Gatluak! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:42 am

Hello Mr.Ter Deng Gatluak,Sir this is Mr.Brown Both Bol,its been along time since 2004 when I took a trip to salt Lake city for NCDS leadership campaig,Rght now I would love if you can send me your private email that I can use to send you my NCDS proposal [s], I want every Nuer lives in Salt Lake city to read my proposal for lNCDS leadershipbe fore election of NCDS take place next month.

I have more to discuss with you folks in Utah but at this time let forgive and continue help me win the election,let you folks help me to get the NCDS leadership at this time Mr.Ter Deng Gatluak,My time to lead Nuer has been ruin by those who don't want our NCDS going for wsrd for the future event,if I wasn't a Nuer son who believe in Nuer,I don't think I could still running for Nuer community leadership,because my time has been ignored by Nuer people,but I don't have where to run then kept continue untill Nuer realizes Mr.Brown Both Bol can be try as the leader.

Here is my accessories contacts:
Homephone:507-372-5886
Cellphone:615-275-5074

Thank
Mr.Brow3n Both Bol
The NCDS of U.S.A.chief candidate
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/brownbol

Attention Mr.Ter Deng Gatluak!
Page 1 of 1