Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention Mr.Buay Reath and Others!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Brown Bol

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Chairman of NCDS OF u.s.a.
Humor : Man of his word
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Attention Mr.Buay Reath and Others! Empty
PostSubject: Attention Mr.Buay Reath and Others!   Attention Mr.Buay Reath and Others! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:43 am

Hello Mr.Godan Buoy Reath,We the leaders of NCDS of U.S.A. did read your letter at NCIF public Nuer media about ongoing war between Lou Nuer and Murlee.

Mr.Buay I know we the Nuer tribe in diasporas and home in Nuerland did concern on that hatred killing on our Lou Nuer people,but my confusion and question to your letter is,Are you giving us NCDS worldwide leaders awindow to do something about that incident occurred, or you just need our support behind you as the leader in Goss but Nuer? because we the NCDS worldwide leaders are now working harder to write an petition which goes directly to our Washington DC office U.S.A.,Mr.Buay I will not tolerate those insurgent kicking into our Nuer life if my leadership now deal with Nuer in particular,I will do what I can along with my team this year,in order to make positive result on who we are among others Southerners tribes.

Thank you Mr.Buay for your consideration of my input and concern to our Nuer life.

Attention to all of you Nuer tribe around the world,please feel free to contact me if you do have question,advice or encouragement words you want to tell me,My NCDS of U.S.A.leadership will give you afeed back in time manar.

Here is are my accessories contact"
Email:mr.brownbol@ yahoo..com
Cellphone:615- 275-5074
Homephone:507- 372-5886

Mr.Brown Both Bol
The NCDS of U.S.A.President
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/brownbol
Ker Biel

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Attention Mr.Buay Reath and Others! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Mr.Buay Reath and Others!   Attention Mr.Buay Reath and Others! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 am

All Nuer intellectuals and community leaders

I would like to inform all of you based on newly petition that Buay has suggested to Nuer intellectuals. I have been busy due to other things needed to do in particularly circumstance. The petition contains more belongings that wanted to be considered respectively by any one of you. Something we have to know, the idea always comes from one person and shared by individuals. It doesn't matter where the idea comes from, just let`s be patience for synopsis of Mr. Buay`s petition. If it is not really looking like the way we wished to be, well we will see another way to forward this information.

At the top of that, I respected what the some of you have alluded to this petition that the Nuer community leaders have to have consent. This idea is essentially strong but in the way of believing the reality, we have to support the fact by using common techniques to focus on one contact. Mr. Bown Both and Mr. Deng Yech have right to suspense any information associated for community if there is something wrong, unless they are sleeping. If they are awake the authority would come on behalf of their social attitude.

However, our people are needed for a help, and support is not just collecting together to go to fight, it is an idea which comes from one of you. South Sudan government needs more influences by community intellectuals, to bring immediate assistance to civilians. It takes sometimes talking about Murle attacks in Junglei yet there is no resolution, and solution becomes only the Lou Nuer's lately action. In that point, we will pressure the government to stop the war between communities and disarming them all together.

For you Buay, what you have to do forward the draft of that petition, and then everybody will have an idea to say or to participate. This is very right time for Nuer educated to condemn the S.S govt because since the Lou Nuer were disarmed, the GOSS failed to disarm Murle. Now, the Murle have killed many numbers and taken cattle for innocents, until the severe reached their final discussion and Lou admitted to be killed by Murle or GOSS. It is up to someone who doesn't care about his/her people; I do really care as everyone does. We need to come together and recognized what we have to do in middle of time.

According to this petition, let us understand meeting point and the realty before we are not refused our right. As you said Buay, that "every one of Nuer who needs his/her name to be listed on the petition forwards it". I think, you have requested the members because you know that this information is for community facilitated? If it is so, I think anyone who asked you or refused would not be denied by saying that if you don't want it say you don't want it or you want it say you want it. It is a good to say that but know this, you are one who brought up an idea to people, and you need people to have comments as whole before telling one not anything. After all responses, you have to take your time and tell them what you thought about it, except if there are questions needed to be answering on spot.

This is very good Idea to me to every one of us, just forward it to all people and we will see it how it works. I look forward, it is good because it talks on disarmament and insecure of Southern Sudanese societies as you said.
Thank
Ker Biel Ruey
Toronto

__._,_.___
Back to top Go down

Attention Mr.Buay Reath and Others!
Page 1 of 1