Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i Need a Lou Nuer representative to NCDS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Brown Bol

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Chairman of NCDS OF u.s.a.
Humor : Man of his word
Registration date : 2009-03-16

i Need a Lou Nuer representative to NCDS! Empty
PostSubject: i Need a Lou Nuer representative to NCDS!   i Need a Lou Nuer representative to NCDS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:43 pm

The first NCDS general assembly meeting held under my adminstration in Minnesta town of Mankato last week, I ask Jikany Nuer Community in U.S to give me their representative to NCDS,With in that moment,their representative to NCDS choose as Mr.Deng Chuo Nyoach.This is the first step I took last week at the NCDS of U.S.A. general assebmly meeing Mr.Gatluak Puk.

Right now Mr.Gatluak Puk, I want this week of March/21/2009 could be your week as to provide me the name of person which will represent the great Lou Nuer community to NCDS of U.S.A.,Therefore my work as the leader of our community should be inplace, as I know you all Nuer count on me to in order to serve us in this upcoming four year to come.

Thank
Mr.Brown Both Bol
The NCDS of U.S.A.President
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/brownbol

i Need a Lou Nuer representative to NCDS!
Page 1 of 1