Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some information about the Jonglei Police incident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Some information about the Jonglei Police incident Empty
PostSubject: Some information about the Jonglei Police incident   Some information about the Jonglei Police incident I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:15 am

Dear Kueth Yul,
When incident happened I was in Khartuom but I got the messaged from the gruond that solidiers from the wildlife who were transfered to nyirol County, on their own way to area before short distance from pukatap they were ambushed by the dinka of Duk or by Murile according to what they said and six people were killed but wounded were not listed but there must be some who are wounded and next week i will go to Bor I will give right information please,.
The second messaged is that they have taken Money of the county for both Wildlife and civil servants.
Now the Conference are on the way to be held between the two Counties -and that will be either on the 28/01/2009 or 28/02/2009. but I do know the venue of the conference .

Hi guys, the above message was sent to me by one important person from Lou. As he stated above that he will go to Bor Town next week, he will be able to provide an accurate information about the incident as soon as he get there.

stay tune, I will let you know.

Thanks.
Yuldit
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
Wiyual

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Some information about the Jonglei Police incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some information about the Jonglei Police incident   Some information about the Jonglei Police incident I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:08 am

This is a very urgent issue that need all Lou politicians to come together and solve it quickly; otherwise, the enemies will thought that they find the way to destroy our community.
I do encourage authorities to bring those bandits to face justice before the laws; and that will set forward an example for future murderers not to loot and killed innocent people in such atrocious and cold-blooded killings.

Peter Wiyual Dak
Back to top Go down

Some information about the Jonglei Police incident
Page 1 of 1