Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MORE INFO ON JONGLEI WILDLIFE INCIDENT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

MORE INFO ON JONGLEI WILDLIFE INCIDENT Empty
PostSubject: MORE INFO ON JONGLEI WILDLIFE INCIDENT   MORE INFO ON JONGLEI WILDLIFE INCIDENT I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi kueth Yul
Iam now in Jongleei State Capital Bor It was promised that , a capital for all the Cetizens of Jonglei State People but for it is cheating ward for me because the natives are bullying people as they don't have home or land .
The second point is that the problem of incident in Puktap was throught cold war as mentoined to you last time first and formst, the soliders belong to wildlife who were transfered to go to their location with a business bus and not govt car but they were told by people that don't go to uror, and they reported to commissioner of Duk he told them that you can not hear the messaged of local people since you rea soliders .
they were abushed by the friends whom they were trauned together, and some of them were wuoded in the incident almost near to puktap.
this is finding I haerd gethered .

but please, Mayen Gour is the main caused of the problems.
the following problems;-
He wasone who was been work with NPA, all the food stopped them not go to central Lounuer. in order buythe people in Pajut.Water too stopped ,and is now doing proganda about the incidents.
Another problems that our people do not know to talked because if any happened to them , they begin blame their leaders in which they are suppose to talked more luodly so that when people talked they get them their well organised.
If you see dinka when they have problem they talked to much and murile too.
Our people they are not united from the top to last this why our became victims of 1991 problem.

this my observation and my stand.

we have to do some thing rescue our from danger. otherwise we have long road to go about marginalization but you can not marginalised by aperson whom you have can fear him or her .

thank very much.

SRM
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com

MORE INFO ON JONGLEI WILDLIFE INCIDENT
Page 1 of 1