Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Incident between Lou and Murle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Recent Incident between Lou and Murle. Empty
PostSubject: Recent Incident between Lou and Murle.   Recent Incident between Lou and Murle. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:52 am

Hi there
Sorry to inform you that there was fight whcih took place on friday and satureday.Murle come and attack the Cattle Camp and they haven't take any cattle.Again on sature day they came again they fought since Lou at the cattle camp has no enought guns they were defeated but somany pple loose their life but please this is not the final information.
I will make acall today and feed you back.but some pple are still follow ing them we don't know how is the going now

it was realy disaster to and this place is uror county
I will feed you back soon please
thanks
Keat Bayak
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
Ker Biel

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Recent Incident between Lou and Murle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Incident between Lou and Murle.   Recent Incident between Lou and Murle. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:00 am

Hi, Keat

Murle will be punished later on, let them take impressive time on other communities by killing the innocents. There must be time come and turn everything to them.

Thank
Ker Biel
Back to top Go down

Recent Incident between Lou and Murle.
Page 1 of 1