Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Info about the MURLE VS LOU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

New Info about the MURLE VS LOU Empty
PostSubject: New Info about the MURLE VS LOU   New Info about the MURLE VS LOU I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:04 am

I talked with few Lou politicians last night in Walgak, Pieri and Bor Town Jonglei. All they said was the same history that Lou had brought back their stolen cattle along with 20 or 30 people abducted from Murle Community. The reason for abduction was to warn the Murle community for its uses of illegal abductions to the children and women of the vulnerable communities whom their guns were collected by the GoSS during the disarmament. One official told me that he is working on collecting the abductees and he is going to send a message to Murle leaders to bring all the children they abducted from all the South Sudanese Communities, such as Dinka, Anuak, Lou, and Eestern Equatoria, so that the Murle abductees will be return in peace. If Murle leaders failed to response, something else will be worked out he added.

I also asked them for the case of six wildlife officers who were killed at Duke County early this month, they all told me that the goverment of the South is working pretty hard to bring those responsible for killing to Justice. But one politician pointed out that the government must do something about this case before another action is taken. He added that there is too much presure in the community regarding this case, so the government must handle it effectively for these two communities to restore the peace and stability between themselves.

Best regards.

Yuldit
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
G-wech

Male
Number of posts : 15
Job/hobbies : xx
Humor : xx
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New Info about the MURLE VS LOU   New Info about the MURLE VS LOU I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:16 am

Dear Sir.
Thank for the information but the earliest development as far this Lou - Murle case is going on is as follow.

The Lou were planning to go back for another raid on the Murle. They were to go back on Saturday. Just before that, the Dinka also attacked the Murle but were repulse back. Koun Chotlual and his men who didn't take part before went for their reinforcement.

On Saturday, the Murle from the Military sneaked from camp to join their fellow Murle who are now matching toward Lou for counter attack. The Lou are aware of this, so they are fully prepared. And since they were already on the move, they may meet somewhere between or if they decided to wait, they will meet before the Murle can do any major damge. The worse will be if they decide to attack Akobo area where the community was re disarm. But theere is a possibility that their weapons may be return and the army will as well counter attack. Plus Akobo area is far from any reinforcement from their brother in the west.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/g-wech
Ker Biel

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New Info about the MURLE VS LOU   New Info about the MURLE VS LOU I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:36 am

Dear Yul Dit, Gatwech Rambang and others

The pressure of this situation based on traditional war between tribal groups fighting to one another. Today, things changed and we have become as victims of South Sudan due to the fact that we need equality in our people. Then the failures of that relationship building reflect to us mostly as we don’t know what to do. But in fact, we don’t need to devastate our people, we are always tried to tell the proper because the attack reached the souls of a large amount of people in this area. I know and you know that, Lou are not aggressive people who are just attacking no one, unless there is something disturbing their peace.

What you have been done Mr. Kueth Yul, is very excellent to our people because our people need to keep preparing for strong watchful act around civilians. We don’t need to be happy while our people are in the danger; the happiness comes when never there is any hurt, upsetting the general public. Murle are our people when we talk about equality, but for what they do, fact must be told, if you do a crime there is no one can support what you are doing. Using horrible ways to disobey the rules or laws of society, is more danger techniques than every.

This situation will not be just end until Lou Nuer themselves will evasion the Murle, I’m not supporting that idea but according to the Ngungeng‘s words. I don’t like any tribes fight between each other because I’m man of peace who needs every community in South Sudan to have justice and equality. What you have said Gatwech, is what really now happened in our homeland, is it the right for the people to leave their future to promote and mess up others who need to work hard for their achievement? I don’t think one would like it in this period of time, on behalf of this we need to keep in touch to our people and tell them what will be good to them. If we would do that know it is what we called “back-up”.

I have suggested to give you this piece of writing, due to my sadness for this blameless war against our people. What I mean about “blameless” is because the people who do this kind of instability are not ones who have known what the world looks like today.

Please let keep doing our best help and promote the equality until they will understand what the South Sudan means to them at this movement.

Thank you all!

Ker Biel Ruey
Toronto
Back to top Go down
Pur Duoth Rut

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : football Player
Humor : patient
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New Info about the MURLE VS LOU   New Info about the MURLE VS LOU I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:34 pm

Ker, what a writing!

Pur
Back to top Go down
Ker Biel

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New Info about the MURLE VS LOU   New Info about the MURLE VS LOU I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 am

Dear Mr. Pur Duoth

Thank you brother, I appreciated your support. I know you will do a great job to our people, please keep up your studies and God bless you with your family.

thank
Ker Biel
Toronto
Back to top Go down
G-wech

Male
Number of posts : 15
Job/hobbies : xx
Humor : xx
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New Info about the MURLE VS LOU   New Info about the MURLE VS LOU I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:14 am

The People pf Nyandit, Akobo county are moving toward Akobo. Rumors have it that there was a Murle raid, but some reliable source stated that the men moving toward Murle in some thing that appear to be a raid or may be to look for the Murle in the wilderness. The women and children are left behind thus may be scared and hence moved toward Akobo town. I will update you as soon as I got fresh informa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/g-wech
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Info about the MURLE VS LOU   New Info about the MURLE VS LOU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Info about the MURLE VS LOU
Page 1 of 1