Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murle VS Lou

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Murle VS Lou Empty
PostSubject: Murle VS Lou   Murle VS Lou I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:27 pm

It has been confirmed that Lou brought back their stolen cattle from Morle. All the cows are now in Waat Wech Deng, the center of Lou, Ngundeng Boong Village. And Lou said now, any Hyena attempt to run around Lou this time, we will send it back to where it belong.

I love that statement, and I appreciate God for making me Loah.
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
Toang

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Manufacturing
Humor : Genesis
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Murle VS Lou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murle VS Lou   Murle VS Lou I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:06 am

The only thing we should be worry about now is counter attack on Akobo side, because they had been disarmed by the government last year. We all heard that LOU brought back their cattle and other things as well and if MURLE planed attack on LOU, they would attack only the vulnerable part not the part that would be well depended.
Back to top Go down
http://symmetrydirect.com/atut
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Murle VS Lou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murle VS Lou   Murle VS Lou I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:19 am

Hi Mr. Toang.

Yes there is posibility that Murle may strike the Akobo site, but what I heard was that Lou from Uror County to Akobo are ready for any future attack. One politician said he have already discussed the same issue with society leaders known as (Kuar Bunaam ni) he said he talked with them and discussed the safety issues and awareness. It sound like Lou are on the right track at the moment unless something else come up.

Another good part is that Lou are supported by the Governemt of the South and all other non-governmental organizations. There for, the GoSS has recently appointed Peter Bol Kong to go to Jonglei to start the government promissed disarmament process. The apointment of Peter Bol was based on the fact that Murle community as the cause of major insecurity in the state will be disarmed first. That way, I think Murle community are not in the good position at the moment. We will see what is going to happen in couple of days.

Yrs.
Yuldit.
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
G-wech

Male
Number of posts : 15
Job/hobbies : xx
Humor : xx
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Murle VS Lou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murle VS Lou   Murle VS Lou I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:48 am

The Murle are now try moving toward Lou for a counter attack. All the Murle including the one in the army have left to carry out this raid. The Lou were already planning for another raid by the time they heard the news and they may confront each other in the wilderness. This will be better as the Murle never want a fight where there is no cattle. The problem will be if they decide the Akobo area i.e Pi-boor where the community was disarmed for the second time. But there are plan that their weapons. Unfortunately our people always turn against themselves. They did it recently when they were returning from the Murle raid. Akob also have several soldier who am sure will counter attack, since the Murle will spare no one. If they then attack the Lou - raar, that is if they follow the cattle tracks, then they will be defeated as the Lou front will be close and can easily go for reinforcement.

The Lou came with alot of cattle and unfortunately, some people brought with them some children. This is a very bad idea as one day, the government will come in between and urges people to return the children as a way of showing good will. They should have killed any human they came across just like the Murle do to the Nuer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/g-wech
keat

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : listening to musics,reading novels,playing foot ball and valley ball
Humor : good to pple
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Murle VS Lou Empty
PostSubject: Lou wone the victory afterward   Murle VS Lou I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:09 am

Hi
this is good for Lou pple.Iam happy for the revenge they made against Mule.I think by this time they will learn a lesson.the only thing our pple need is to be alert and use the few guns they have to protect themelves.Murle are not the pple which can be trusted,like for example the day before yesder some Murle where captured in Malakal with three bags full of bullets and the pple run away but still polices are still looking into.I think by this time Goss will do some thing on Murle and not only Murle to all pple having guns.
keat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murle VS Lou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murle VS Lou   Murle VS Lou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murle VS Lou
Page 1 of 1