Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Lou Nuer Community Forum

Lou Nuer Community consist of Akobo, Nyirol and Uror Counties

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To All Lou Nuer Home Callers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

To All Lou Nuer Home Callers Empty
PostSubject: To All Lou Nuer Home Callers   To All Lou Nuer Home Callers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:58 pm

Dear home callers.

As a suggestion to you, when you call home, please try not to asked only how our people are doing and how many people were killed, but also give some advice to how they can strengthen their security in the entire society.

Know that our people believe only in braveness and how strong they think they are, but are not very good on how to avoid a disaster to happen in the society.

This is the second mistake that our people have done to let a high number of killing happen in the society.

We also know Murle is like us; they are very wise when trying to kill some one. I have a feeling that they may have a plan to launch an abush some where mostly to our people in the Cattle camps. Because now they have killed our people in revenge to their people, but they have not yet get their cattle back.

I believe it will not take more than two months before they strike again some where in our community.

So we need to aware our people to keep the security tighten days and night 24 hours a day.

This is my thinking that I want to share with you please.

Regards.

Yuldit
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
Wiyual

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: To All Lou Nuer Home Callers   To All Lou Nuer Home Callers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:02 am

Mr. Kueth,

I really admired the hard work and alertness you have shown not only to this disaster, but also general situation and well-beings of our society.
The point you have raised is a critical one because this time is not a time for pointing fingers, but courage and preparedness towards next potential incidents awaiting our community.

Peter
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: To All Lou Nuer Home Callers   To All Lou Nuer Home Callers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:57 am

Thank you very much Peter. I think we should do that to help our society avoid farther disaster.

Kueth
Back to top Go down
https://loucommunity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To All Lou Nuer Home Callers   To All Lou Nuer Home Callers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To All Lou Nuer Home Callers
Page 1 of 1